Honeywell Granit 1911i Scanner
- With its extended linear depth-of-field, the scanner scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes.
- The long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge and is removable without tools, ensuring maximum uptime for operations running multiple shifts.
- The second-generation of the Honeywell TotalFreedomTM area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing –: eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Bluetooth Class 1, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate with a single base, reducing total cost of ownership.
- The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -20°:C (-4°:F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
The Granit 1911i (wireless) area-imaging scanners are for businesses where arm's length 1D and 2D barcode scanning in harsh, unpredictable environments is the norm. And Granit scanners work seamlessly with Honeywell's industry-leading vehicle mount computers as part of a complete workflow solution. Scan 1D and 2D barcodes out to 75 cm (29.5 in). Bluetooth®: Class 1 (version 2.1) radio in the Granit 1911i gives you wireless connectivity and unrestricted movement up to 100 m (300 ft) from the base. Best-in-class durability with IP65-rated housing maximizes operator productivity in the harshest of environments and lowers overall cost of ownership. Built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.28 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) —: even at temperatures as low as -30°: C (-22°: F). Super bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume, and vibrating tactile response counter loud machinery and poor lighting conditions, ensuring rapid feedback and eliminating redundant scanning. Powered by our Adaptus™: 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1911i scanners equip you with the same exceptional barcode reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon series of area-imaging scanners.